Friday, October 18, 2019

The Art of Lucid Dreaming Essay Example | Topics and Well Written Essays - 750 words

The Art of Lucid Dreaming - Essay Example I was moving slowly into the forest. My eyes were blackened by the energy around me, and all I could see were flashbacks of my time there, some time ago. As I moved forwards and reached the hill, I started visualizing empty spaces as a part of my trekking adventure. It took me further into it, and now, fully aware that I was in an array of infinite time and space, I started juggling with my visuals. I used the force of my memory and consciousness to forge a mountain, albeit a different one to where I was, and through this mountain I entered a cave, where I met my match, a tiger waiting for me, with his sprawling features and unfettered look, like a warrior, ready to fight me. I found him and finally entered into a battle scene, where with my superior confidence managed to kill the tiger. By doing so, I won the cave to myself, where in the coming days and weeks, I spend time in chilling inside it.I found myself in my hotel room. I was awake there, smoking with my friends. I was laughi ng and enjoying myself. There was no room for any negativity, any sort of bad trip. Suddenly, I realized that it was not real, and I was in a dream, very subconsciously I realized this and then I immediately triggered the dream to a beach, where I was chilling with the same group of people I was with. At this time, I decided to drop LSD. And all these emotions and actions were happening inside my mind by not out of chance, but out of a conscious energy present inside the dream, which was making it happen by force and awareness. Probably this was my sucbsciousness coming out in full picture and dictating the use of LSD, something it felt was beautiful and it had to try during the dream. As I found out later, this was a good chance to go back to the old glory days with my friends, to live those days again, although in a dream, but still real from the perception with respect to where I was at that time. Lucid dreaming often tends to be on the level of a man walking in the sky, while at the same time he knows that he is in bed and is going through a different parallel universe of space and time. It is the open awareness of the man which is crucial to the fast that he can go through lucid dreaming.

No comments:

Post a Comment